A comprehensive procedure performed by experts
All encapsulation work is performed in strict accordance with established procedures with various very precise techniques:
- Encapsulation: fixing a support to prevent the emission of fibers
- Fixing by coating: applying a coating to asbestos materials
- Lining: placing a formwork around the asbestos material
- Impregnation: application of a resin to the asbestos-containing material
These techniques are primarily used for friable materials.
Encapsulation of non-friable materials
Due to the lower risk of asbestos fiber emission, encapsulation of non-friable materials is done in a less complex manner:
- Application of resin to prevent any risk of fiber release
- Enclosure of asbestos-containing material
All of these encapsulation techniques are perfectly mastered by our teams and our asbestos removal experts will be sure to explain the procedures in great detail before putting the work into practice.
Thanks to our 8,500 employees and 35 years of experience, we have developed more than 30 service activities in Belgium, France and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
XLG offers you the agility of an SME with the strength and resources of a large group. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our services